Thanks for visiting!

Tim plays baseball and Whitney follows him around. This page was created so that our friends and family can have a glimpse into our daily lives while we're on the road. Love and miss you all!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Apparently...



I'm on a foodie kick lately. The problem is that my mom came to visit and brought me buttloads of fruit and veggies and I need to use them before they go bad. So I made a peach crumble. I didn't really measure anything but here's the gist of it:


Peaches (peeled and sliced)


Agave nectar


Organic oats


Raw honey


Whole wheat flour


Cinnamon


Preheat oven to 350.


Put peaches in pan and mix with desired amount of cinnamon and honey for taste.


Mix oats, flour, and cinnamon. Add desired amount of agave nectar and honey until crumbly. Spread on top of peaches and bake for 30-40 minutes. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment