Thanks for visiting!

Tim plays baseball and Whitney follows him around. This page was created so that our friends and family can have a glimpse into our daily lives while we're on the road. Love and miss you all!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Yum, Yum, YUM!!!!!

Just wanted to share my favorite cookie recipe with you guys! I found it while we were living in Boston and have been using it to crave my sweet tooth ever since. :) I tweaked the recipe to make it healthier but for those of you who refuse to come over to the healthy side (AHEM, Mam...) you can find the original recipe here.





I know, I know. You're jealous of my Dollar Tree pink plates aren't you? Yeah, well, not everyone can be as lucky as I am. Moving on...

Here's the recipe...

1/2 cup organic brown sugar
1/2 cup agave nectar
1 egg
1 tsp organic vanilla
1 TBL almond milk
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
a dash of nutmeg (optional)


whatever add-ins you want (FYI, Trader Joes' organic baking chocolate disks are YUMMZZZ)




Mix wet ingredients together until smooth, then add dry. Cook at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes, then ENJOY!!!

YUM, YUM, YUMMMZZZZZ.

Delish.











No comments:

Post a Comment