Thanks for visiting!

Tim plays baseball and Whitney follows him around. This page was created so that our friends and family can have a glimpse into our daily lives while we're on the road. Love and miss you all!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Bed Buddy

So Tim's on a road trip to Huntsville and left me behind...again. I suppose I'll allow it, as usual. You know? I love this baseball life. Call me crazy, but I really do. I get to sleep in with my husband, travel all the time, see new places and meet new friends, AND I get to watch my husband work. However, the one downside I've found is that you can't call in sick. Ever. We can never have a banana pancakes day. Oh well. On to my post... For the next two nights, I have a new bed buddy...

Everyone, meet Taffy. Her mom is in Vegas for her friend's bachelorette party and she's letting me play with her baby while she's gone. I'm pretty excited. Not the same thing as having Bleier here but Taffy will do for now. Hope all is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment