Thanks for visiting!

Tim plays baseball and Whitney follows him around. This page was created so that our friends and family can have a glimpse into our daily lives while we're on the road. Love and miss you all!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Good Grief.



So I still can't get over just how delicious my "peanut butter milkshake" was the other day. I've never tasted something that's so healthy that tastes like it's so bad for you. So tonight, I kicked it up a notch. Again, I didn't measure but I blended just a little bit o the following: whole wheat flour, organic oats, vanilla, agave nectar, and spoonful of almond butter. Rolled them into balls and froze. Then, I made my "milkshake" from the other day and blended two balls into it. I then crumbled two more balls on top. I couldn't even eat the whole thing it was so rich and delicious!!! I suggest you give it a try! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment