Thanks for visiting!

Tim plays baseball and Whitney follows him around. This page was created so that our friends and family can have a glimpse into our daily lives while we're on the road. Love and miss you all!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

We're Heeere.

So we made it. Actually, Tim's been here 2 weeks and I've been here a week but I've just been too busy getting settled in to update. We left Raleigh, went to ATL to visit the Gus family, then headed over to Bama to visit the Osbornes. Long story short: we're here and we're settled in. I passed by Laura and Cody's old house...

Which just made me sad. Glad for them... sad for us. Boston won't be the same without them this year. None the less, we're enjoying a lazy Sunday watching football. Trying to keep all the windows open until the brutal MA winter forces us to close them. Hope everyone is well and I'll get better at updating. Oh. And I just want to let you all in on a little challenge I have with my lovely husband. I'm working out at the same place he is and I've bet him that by the end of the off season, I'll be pound for pound stronger than he is. Think I can do it?!? We'll see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment