Thanks for visiting!

Tim plays baseball and Whitney follows him around. This page was created so that our friends and family can have a glimpse into our daily lives while we're on the road. Love and miss you all!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Mission Field

I've been doing a study called "Life in the Spirit" by Robertson McQuilkin. Granted, it's a little old as far as studies go (Copyright 1997?!). And yea, it's a LifeWay Press study (I don't necessarily always like them). But I'm actually really enjoying it so far.

Anyhow, the point of this post is to ask for your prayers. God has really been revealing to me lately that we are not here in Boston to work out. We could do that at home. We're here because He's led us here and He has us here for a reason. This is our mission field.

There's a song by Kutless called "Changing World". I feel like they wrote the song just for me! The whole thing is amazing but this is the part that always catches my attention: "I need to let go of my destiny. I need to trust in things unseen" Our lives are not ours to control. There's someone else who's directing our steps.

Knowing this, I'd like your prayers in asking God to reveal to us where He wants us and give us the boldness and wisdom to do what needs to be done. This is not an accident. We originally came up here knowing no one and having nowhere to live. God provided. We know this is where He wants us. Know we want to know our next step. Your prayers are appreciated.

Miss and love you all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment