Thanks for visiting!

Tim plays baseball and Whitney follows him around. This page was created so that our friends and family can have a glimpse into our daily lives while we're on the road. Love and miss you all!

Friday, October 14, 2011

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things



This is the view off our back porch. Isn't it cute?? There's a little stream that runs not 5 yards from our back door. When we leave the door open, you can hear the stream running and it makes me want to go to sleep all the time. Next piece of news... Meet this guy:

l This is, apparently, my new friend. 2 days Tim found a tick on me. We both freaked (you would too if you had legs sticking out of you!!!) and tried to pluck it off before we Googled how to handle the situation. 'Ol Tick was in there pretty good and Tim got the body out but the head is still stuck. "Ewwww" I know. I don't need you to tell me it's gross. It creeps me out on a minute by minute basis that I have a head stuck in my back. No worries people. I'm a clean person. The family I babysit for lives in the middle of the woods and I have to walk their dog. The doc says I should be fine. Hopefully... Anyways. I have some funny videos for you as soon as I figure out how to upload them from my phone. My computer is so slow I don't even like to turn it on. Adios Amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment