Thanks for visiting!

Tim plays baseball and Whitney follows him around. This page was created so that our friends and family can have a glimpse into our daily lives while we're on the road. Love and miss you all!

Monday, March 15, 2010

One Week In...

So we've been here a week and things are going great so far. We had 2 rainy days, but other than that, the weather has been AMAZING.

Tim starts games on Wednesday so keep him in your prayers! It's actually working out a lot better than we'd originally thought, living with other people. One of the players' wife is here with their 13 month old son and he is freaking CUTE. I love having a little kid around the house. Makes me feel more at home. Speaking of...

I'm sad that my dad and sisters got to see my brother's first track meet of the year and I didn't :( I miss Caleb. I miss my family something fierce too! I got to Skype with my mom and Cooper the other day and all I wanted to do was reach through the computer and grab Coop's cheeks! Soon enough though, I'll get to see them again.

THANK YOU EVERYONE who has Tim and me in your prayers. Tim's arm feels GREAT which is a huge answer to prayer and he's getting AMAZING feedback from coaches on his performance in Mexico. That alone makes those miserable 8 weeks worth it for me. I love watching my husband succeed and use his talents to glorify our Jesus.

Anyways, I'll keep you all updates over the coming weeks on games and such.

LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment