Thanks for visiting!

Tim plays baseball and Whitney follows him around. This page was created so that our friends and family can have a glimpse into our daily lives while we're on the road. Love and miss you all!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

HELLO ORLANDO!!!!!!!!!!

Well, we're here!

After taking a pit-stop in Valdosta to pick out and order our wedding bands, we arrived in Orlando, FL around 3pm yesterday. However, no enjoying the sights for me, we headed straight to the field so Tim could throw a bullpen with some of his other teammates. Aaaannd, it's begun...

I honestly didn't mind the bullpen because I met a new "friend" there! She's dating one of the other players and really seems to have a heart for Christ so thank JESUS for that answered prayer! It's hard making friends when we're on the road so much so I've been praying that God would place someone that I could go to church with and some games with and He did! I think Tim and I may visit her church Wednesday night...

If you don't already know this about me, I'll admit something to you... I like football (and even basketball) more than I do baseball. HOWEVER, I loooove baseball season because my husband is like a little kid in a candy shop! To watch the passion light up his face and the determination take over is like watching a transformation to me and I can't get enough of it. He's in robot mode at this point, doing everything he can to keep his body healthy for the season and pushing himself daily to be a better ball player. It's absolutely adorable (don't tell him that's the word I used...).

It's going to be hard at times because I desperately miss my family and friends but I have my amazing husband that God has blessed me with and we know everything's going to be alright. Mine and Tim's prayer for this season is that he does what he needs to do to get better, plays the best he knows how, that we reek of JESUS, and that NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, we trust that God's plan is so much better than ours.

I'm now going to attempt to hook up our web cam so I can Skype with the fam and JENNA!

No comments:

Post a Comment