Thanks for visiting!

Tim plays baseball and Whitney follows him around. This page was created so that our friends and family can have a glimpse into our daily lives while we're on the road. Love and miss you all!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ahem...

Before I get started, let me say this... No. I am not pregnant. That being said, the boy and I are getting married on December 24... of this year. :) We wanted to do it this way so that his family could have ample time to travel. Since it's Christmas Eve, it'll be a small, family, wedding and then in January or February, we'll have receptions for friends.

We're really excited! I'll be traveling with him to God-knows-where this year and living the vegabond lifestyle of a minor-leaguer. It should teach me simplicity. You'll be able to keep up with where we are, how Tim's doing, and what kind of activities I'm finding to do to keep myself busy in cities I've never been to.

FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment