Thanks for visiting!

Tim plays baseball and Whitney follows him around. This page was created so that our friends and family can have a glimpse into our daily lives while we're on the road. Love and miss you all!

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Humbled

So on this very important day of the year (ahem... my birthday), I thought this was an appropriate passage. As I sat here reading it, this wave of humility and thankfulness washed over me. I don't deserve to be here. Let's face it people... the way I lived my life there for a while, there was a great possibility that I shouldn't have made it to this day. Not without the grace and mercy and love of God. So as I was reading this it hit me... He has a plan. HA! I know, I know. So simple, right? I guess, as a birthday present to me, God allowed me just a tiny glimpse of the immensity of what that means. Basically, I'm so humbled with the knowledge of His love.
**breaks out in song**
'He's still working on me, to make me what I ought to be. It took Him just a week to make the moon and the stars, the sun and the earth and Jupiter and Mars. How loving and patient He must be... He's still working on me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment