Thanks for visiting!

Tim plays baseball and Whitney follows him around. This page was created so that our friends and family can have a glimpse into our daily lives while we're on the road. Love and miss you all!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's called "Being a Good Steward" *thankyouverymuch*

And here, ladies and gents, is our new residence... Drumroll please...

Yes. That is the bat boy's locker room. And before you start to go feeling sorry for us, let me explain. We have the moolah for a hotel room. But Tim got home today at around 6 in the morning having not slept a wink during the trip back from their road games so staying up was not an option. He needed sleep, and I didn't want to pay $50 for him to get 6 hours of it. If we check in now, the hotel will charge us for a full night and I, personally, don't consider that to be a good steward of our money. The clubbie says we're more than welcome to use the bat boy's locker room for Tim's... nap? For. Free. That's what I consider a good deal. And no. We're not sleeping on the floor.

That's what our handy dandy travel bed is for. I mean seriously...I freaking love my life. I've managed to find society's acceptable way to be a gypsy AND God just happened to bless me with the best guy possible to experience it all with. Much love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment