Thanks for visiting!

Tim plays baseball and Whitney follows him around. This page was created so that our friends and family can have a glimpse into our daily lives while we're on the road. Love and miss you all!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm Still Yours

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUHk4X1ynDw&feature=youtube_gdata_player I've made it a habit to listen to this song before Tim pitches. It just helps to remind me that no matter what happens, we're still in the Lord's hands. One thing I'm learning -albeit slowly- is that we won't always understand why God allows things to happen a certain way. But that doesn't negate the fact that we are His children and He never leaves us. I'm about to leave for a few days to go on vacation with my family. While I'm overjoyed about seeing them and spending time with them, I hate leaving my husband for such a long period. He'll pitch 3 times without me being there and I take it as my personal responsibility to help decompress him after a hard day. I don't like the fact that after a game I won't be there for him but I know that he's in our Savior's hands and no matter how far away I am, God's always near. My husband will always have Our Comforter and Redeemer's arms wrapped around him. And that's so much better than anything I could offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment