Thanks for visiting!

Tim plays baseball and Whitney follows him around. This page was created so that our friends and family can have a glimpse into our daily lives while we're on the road. Love and miss you all!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Working Girl



This, ladies and gents, is my new jacket. I am now officially employed by the Braves. If you can get a job working at the field, it's easier because they understand if I have to pick up and leave tomorrow so... Here I am :) Not too bad of a gig. I get paid to watch baseball, which is a requirement of mine anyways if I'm going to watch any game that Tim's not playing in. AND - the best part - I don't have to miss any of the games Tim starts in! God does provide. Still looking for a place to stay while we're here in MS, preferably a host family but like I said- God provides. Oh. And did I mention I get to wear this cool jacket?

No comments:

Post a Comment