Thanks for visiting!

Tim plays baseball and Whitney follows him around. This page was created so that our friends and family can have a glimpse into our daily lives while we're on the road. Love and miss you all!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Luuucy! I'm Hoooommmee!

So, obviously, I've been gone way too long. The boy got home and I got so caught up in work and hanging out with him, I've neglected to write. Don't fret...I'm back. We're no longer in Boston, we're now down in Orlando for Spring Training. I have way too many pictures to post them all in one blog so I'll do it slowly over the next several months or so. The ones here is from when Tim and I went to the Celtics vs. Magic game.
I LOVED Boston but
holy quacamole...it was frickin COLD. Snow, snow, and MORE SNOW. I shoveled the driveway so much I thought my arms would fall off!
Needless to say, we're thoroughly enjoying Florida's fine weather!

So anyhow... Tim and I left Boston on Thursday almost a week ago. We had plans to make it a two day drive but as everyone knows, all plans go awry...Well ours do anyways...

We got so excited about coming home, we made the entire 18 hour drive in one trip. I slept while he drive, and visa versa. BUT, we made it to Atlanta, said hello to the pup, and I drove HOME to see the family! It was so good being there and seeing everyone after so long. Time passed too quickly and next thing I knew I was unpacking all of our winter clothes and re-packing our summer clothes. We headed to Orlando with the dog in tow and now here we are. It's crazy to me how much I've come to look forward to baseball Spring Training. And no... it's not the fact that it's a month-long vacation by the pool to me. Well, ok, maybe it is.

That's enough for now. The pool is calling my name :) Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment