Thanks for visiting!

Tim plays baseball and Whitney follows him around. This page was created so that our friends and family can have a glimpse into our daily lives while we're on the road. Love and miss you all!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Catch Up

Well hello there. Sorry I've been MIA, this past week has been a tad hectic. We've now been in MA for a week and are finally settling in with everything falling into place. I've got a lot of pics to post so hang with me and I'll explain as I go. Ready? Okay...







These are, obviously, before our road trip. Every year my brother and I go to this Christian music festival called En Fuego and this year my home church went too! Even though it rained we had a good time and we also learned that Cooper is a head banger. He likes "the rock and roll music". That's a direct quote...







These are also pre-roadtrip. My sister Rosa was hospitalized for a while but thanks to a lot of prayers, she's better now...







NOW we're back to the road trip. I know you've seen the first part of our trip but I loved Virginia so much, I wanted to post some of my favorites...







We stopped in PA our first night and it was pretty too. We woke up and drove the rest of the way to NJ for Tim's cousin's wedding. We stopped at a mall and I decided to get dreads...






The wedding was pretty, it was good to see Tim's family, and of course I rolled my ankle the day I had to wear heels all night...







Once we left NJ, it was time to head to Boston. On the way we passed through NY. If you look closely at the first picture above, you can see the NY skyline. It was really cool...








It just so happened that exactly halfway from NJ to Boston is Conneticut where one of Tim's friends happened to be playing a baseball game. Of course we had to stop and see him play and it was great to finally meet the guy I've heard Tim talk so much about. After the game we finally made it to Hudson, MA which is a suburb of Boston. It's a really great city because it's a lot of farmland with the city not that far away. I took a picture of our forecast for the first day here to send to Mom and make her jealous. The first picture is from our WalMart parking lot.







My wedding bands finally came in!!!!! I tried to take a decent picture but for some reason, the closer I got with my phone, the blurrier they got. Anyways, I got two bands, one on each side. Tim and I went exploring in the cute little downtown area the other day and, wuddayaknow, we came across a firm with his, sorry OUR, last name. Crazy... The firstt picture is my freezer art I did. However, I constructed it with double sided tape and they all fell down within 10 minutes. Guess I need magnets.

Anyways, that's an update for now. We visited a church today and really liked it. We'll try out their newlywed Sunday School class next week. Let's pray we love it because, well, we're not in the Bible belt anymore and unless we have plans to convert to Catholicism or Scientology, there aren't too many options for us. We'll also be going to a Boston vs. Baltimore game at Fenway Tuesday (GO ORIOLES!!!!!). You think I'm kidding? Nope. While Tim will be wearing his Red Sox sweatshirt, I'll boldly support my Yankees by wearing black and orange and rooting for Baltimore. I'm a true fan.

Talk to you later and we miss you ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Tim and Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment